Impact & Finances
Open Door is dedicated to increasing services and improving quality for the community. In 2015 Open Door grew significantly and made a positive impact on many people.
Our highlights from 2015 include:
- Open Door served 1,100 Patients, 592 People Living with HIV/AIDS
- 72% of our patients identify as male, 27% as female and 1% as transgender
- We serve a diverse population including 46% Caucasian, 26% Hispanic, 22% African American and 3% Asian
- We believe in listening to our clients!
- 86% of our patients surveyed believe their health is stable because of the Open Door medical care they receive
- 92% believe their case manager listens to their concerns and cares
- 86% received educational information regarding their behavioral health questions
- 83% are satisfied with how the Open Door medical team addresses their health needs
- Open Door is making positive strides in meeting the goals set forth by the Office of National AIDS Policy and HRSA including:
- 95% of Open Door HIV+ patients are retained in care
- 92% of Open Door HIV+ patients are on Antiretroviral Therapy
- 89% of Open Door HIV+ patients have a suppressed viral load
For a copy of Open Doors 2015 Impact Report, please click here.
For a copy of Open Doors Audited Financial Records, please click on the year below.