Join Our Team
Current Jobs Openings and Career Opportunities at Open Door
General Summary: Responsible administrative work involving a broad range of functions. Acts as Director in the Director’s absence.
Supervision: Reports directly to the Executive Director.
Major responsibilities of this position:
- Direct the health center’s implementation of policies, procedures, and documentation practices that ensure the quality and reliability of care.
- Ensure that the training and supervision needs of all programs (Ambulatory Care, Case Management, Behavioral Health, Early Intervention Services, Housing, Outreach, and Prevention) are completed and documented.
- Ensure that standards, guidelines, and other best practices are monitored and recorded.
- Assist in overall management and operation of the organization.
- Submit reports to funders to ensure compliance.
- Assist program directors in the development of scopes and budgets on an annual basis.
- Write and track grant proposals.
A Bachelor’s degree is required but a Master’s degree is preferred in Social Work or a Public Health related field. Previous experience in managing an integrated medical and behavioral health center a plus.
If you have the qualifications, please send resume to Perrym@odhcil.org
HIV/AIDS Case Management Director
General Summary: Maintains full management responsibility and accountability for the Case Management administration of Open Door. Oversees professional, supervisory and Medical Benefits Coordinator. Facilitates the communication, marketing, delivery, and development of the programs. Programs have complex service demands, utilizes multifaceted delivery approaches, and require a portion of staff to have advanced degrees and a high level of professional skill. Demonstrates assessment skills and the ability to work effectively with HIV/AIDS clients and their families and with other professionals involved in the evaluation and treatment process. HIV/AIDS Program services include, but are not limited to, medical/supportive case management, in-home services, and benefits coordination.
- Responsible for the day to day planning, management and coordination of the HIV/AIDS Program including: Ryan White/DRS Case Management, and benefits coordination.
- Provides supportive backup to intensive, medical and supportive case managers in regards to both advocacy of clients with health and community agencies and assessment for financial assistance.
- Researches new community resources for unmet needs of clients and conducts grant writing and proposal development.
- Maintains accurate statistical and financial information; prepares and submits monthly, quarterly and annual statistical and narrative reports by due date.
- Provides direct clinical supervision for staff of the HIV/AIDS Case Management Program.
- Provides input and operates within program budget.
- Must be computer literate with governmental software and the use of electronic medical records.
Requirements include: A Bachelor’s degree is required but a Master’s degree in a human service related field is preferred.
If you believe you meet the requirements of this position and have interest in working in an expanding not-for-profit organization, please submit your resume to Perrym@odhcil.org
If you are interested in being part of the Open Door team, please consider our volunteer opportunities or making a donation.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Open Door.